Earn Extra Cash

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Submitting Your Article For Maximum Income

You finished writing that million dollar article. You puzzled for hours to come up with the perfect title that will compel viewers to read it. Now what? Some marketing experts suggest that you submit it to the top five or ten submission sites. I disagree. I've been marketing articles to generate income for some time now and my experience tells me a different story.

I like to make money with every article I write. Each one is designed for that purpose alone. I laser target my articles to compliment the products Im promoting. For each product, I develop five to seven articles. In addition, I fashion a slightly different resource box for each product. Each resource box will contain several links. One will direct readers to the product Im promoting and the other will point to my sign-in page.

I will time the articles I submit so that come out three or four days apart. I do this because many sites publish a list of their most recent articles submitted. By timing them in this fashion, my articles are given front-page coverage for quite some time.

As I said, many marketing people say that you only need to submit to the top five or ten sites. I say hogwash!! I submit each article to hundreds (and hundreds) of sites. My attitude is, the more sites you submit to, the more page views you get. The more page views generated, the higher your potential income. And personally, I like to maximize my income. In fairness, I will admit that the top ten sites to which I submit represent 30% - 40% of my readers. But why would I leave 60% of my potential business on the table?

In order to achieve the high numbers of submissions that I make, it is absolutely necessary to use an automatic submission program. To do it manually, would take weeks. Even using the submission program, it takes me an entire day to complete the job. But, for the additional income and page views I generate, it is well worth the extra effort.

There are many good article submission programs out there. Some of them are free, and others charge a fee for the program. I find the free ones usually have 50 to 100 sites pre-loaded into them. Typically, the programs for sale contain five hundred to nine hundred sites pre-loaded. Of course, there are a number of other differences, but the quantity of submissions is the most important factor to me.

Download our FREE REPORT at: http://www.milliondollararticle.com and get access to tons of free articles, reports, and downloads relating to article marketing.

Jo Mark is an Internet marketing expert specializing in the generation of income through the writing and placement of articles. Our successful ebooks have helped countless individuals to generate income by writing articles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home